Wednesday 2 July 2014

#LookPost Pink & Plaid

pink oversized blazer inside my closet

One of my wardrobe staples, for both winter and summer, is my pink oversized blazer. It is the perfect piece to brighten up your winter wardrobe and the perfect cover up for chilly summer evenings. Here I have used it to brighten up my all black winter look. I have paired it with a plaid shirt to add some print, and accessorized with a silver chain bag.

plaid shirt topshop h&m inside my closet

chain bag witchery inside my closet

Pink blazer H&M / plaid shirt Urban Outfitters / leather skort Zara / buckles shoes Topshop / chain bag Witchery / eagle necklace Topshop


Shop my "Pink & Plaid" inspired look here!

Pink blazer Boohoo.com / plaid shirt Zara / watch Michael Kors / gold chain necklace Guess / black boots Topshop / black pleated shorts Forever New / black duffle bag ASOS

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment