Wednesday 23 July 2014

#LookPost Biker Chic

vagabond shoes street style

I love to dress edgy, but with a bit of added feminine flair. With this look, I paired my edgy cropped biker jacket and buckled platform shoes with a pink polka dot knit. My masculine boyfriend jeans finished off my look to add some androgynous appeal. With all my outfits, I love to mix different lengths; so I cuffed up my boyfriend jeans which are paired with a longer length sweater and then a cropped jacket.

boyfriend jeans biker jacket zara

Biker jacket Jay Jays / polka dot knit Oasis / boyfriend jeans Zara / buckled shoes Vagabond at Urban Outfitters


I have always loved chunky accessories. I paired my platform shoes with a chunky black bib necklace and oversized pearl bracelet.


Necklace Forever New / pearl bracelet Zara / buckle bracelet Mango / ring River Island


Shop my look here >>


Biker Chic



xx

No comments:

Post a Comment