Tuesday 4 February 2014

#Travel Paris, Je t'aime!


I have just returned from my travels abroad, and had an absolutely amazing time, to say the least. Unfortunately, I didn't go to Amsterdam due to some health reasons (after getting food poisoning in Paris...), but I will be sharing some amazing photographs and look posts from both Barcelona and Paris.

The weather in Paris was misty, cold and grey. I absolutely LOVED it! For fashion reasons, of course. My looks I chose for each day reflected the moody Parisian weather. For the day that I explored the beautiful city, it's food markets and vintage stores, I chose a very chic and androgynous look. I just had to look fabulous! I was, after all, in the trendy city of Paris.



I was absolutely obsessed with the Parisian architecture. It is just so perfect and symmetrical, and the colour palette of nudes and greys are so beautiful. For this look of the day, the colour palette I chose reflected that of Paris's architecture.


Grey hat - Portobello market
Chunky snood - Accessorize
Grey knit - Woolworths
Black coat - Asos
Black scalloped shorts - Babette
Buckled monks - Topshop
Quilted bag - Cambridge market
Leather gloves - Accessorize


Stay tuned for my Barcelona look post, coming soon.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment