Monday 3 February 2014

#Campaign Chanel S/S '14

So I recently talked about being inspired by changing room mirrors, and how confusing but also creative it looks when there are two of you. The mirrors add another dimension and I love the different angles they show of your outfit (obviously the reason why there are so many in a changing room in the first place...). But a changing room is a different, yet very obvious, location for a clothing photoshoot. Without realising that I was subconsciously inspired by Chanel, the brand's Spring Summer 2014 campaign is set in a changing room with many mirrored walls. I think this concept is so smart; the perfect way to show off all the fashion pieces at different angles, while making the advertisement look interesting. 





And now for my attempt...


See the details of this look here.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment