Sunday 12 January 2014

#Outfit Cool, Casual & Chic

I have been taking full advantage of the London shopping scene, social scene and food scene! I absolutely love it here and don't know if I will ever leave. Last night we went to a Mexican restaurant, Wahaca, in the Soho district in London. It was absolutely great! With a tequila bar downstairs in the basement and a street food style restaurant upstairs, what more could you want?



The outfit I chose to wear was a mix of cool casual and chic. I paired my new Converse sneakers with a leopard print coat, a breton top and some dark red lipstick.


leopard print coat oasis london

sneakers converse london

Leopard print coat - Oasis
Black fluffy cardigan - H&M
Breton - Urban Outfitters
Necklace - Forever New
Frilly socks - Topshop
Sneakers - Converse

Now that I have settled into my flat in London, I plan to put up new posts everyday. And still to come are a few snapshots of this lovely new city!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment