Monday 13 January 2014

#TodayImWearing Apricot Floral

The sun came out today in London (which can be very rare during the Winter!), so I decided to wear something fun and colourful, yet warm. I paired my apricot skort with a floral top, and contrasted my girly outfit with a masculine tweed blazer.


This apricot skort is just great; it can be transferred from day to night super easily. And I love its stiff structure and origami shape; perfect for pairing with floaty feminine fabrics.

mango tweed blazer oversized

apricot skort skirt topshop london changing room

And of course, I took these photographs in the changing room. A big part of my day in London is spent in changing rooms.

Tweed blazer - Mango
Floral top - H&M
Apricot skort - Topshop
Black boots - Luella
Quilted bag - Market in Cambridge

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment