Saturday 28 December 2013

#Trends Big Coats

Since the festive season has been present in full force, I have not had one second to write a new blog post! But considering that I have one day left in sunny South Africa before I arrive in chilly London, I thought I should dedicate this post to my travels to come.



To prepare for my new life in London, I [obviously] have been online shopping browsing on all my favourite UK online shopping sites. One being Asos! As of right now, they have a 50% sale on MOST items, and I have spotted the most amazing big coats! A large cosy coat is obviously exactly what I need to buffer my South African self from the blisteringly cold London weather! So here are my four best coat picks from Asos (And they are conveniently all on sale!)


Left: Asos coat with contrast collar was £80, NOW £40!
Right: Oasis two-tone biker coat was £100, NOW £70


Left: Warehouse oatmeal coat was £100, NOW £70!  
Right: Glamorous coat in two tone was £65, NOW £45.50!

I absolutely love the Warehouse oatmeal coat. It oozes such an androgynous appeal which I love to add to any look. Its oversized collar is also perfect to keep out that London chill. For a more formal look, I would definitely choose the black Asos coat with a white collar. It is like an oversized tuxedo jacket; absolutely LOVE!

An accessory perfect for these big coats, is a faux fur snood. This one is only £22! Such a bargain to take your winter outfit from average to super chic.


So stay tuned for more winter looks that I will be experimenting with in London, and of course the latest Brit fash top trends!

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment