Saturday 5 April 2014

#LookPost Androgynous Embellishment


Recently I helped a friend out for a Free People inspired look book shoot. It was such fun and I loved all the looks I was styled in. One look in particular was very reminiscent of my androgynous style. I wore an embellished blazer paired with boyfriend jeans and ankle boots. Although a very simple look with jeans and a T-shirt, the embellished blazer added another dimension and some glamour. 

[All photography and styling is credited to Kyinat Motla]


embellished blazer zara boyfriend jeans topshop



Embellished blazer Zara / white T-shirt Marks & Spencer / boyfriend jeans Zara / ankle boots Topshop / nail colour Breakfast in Bed by Rita Ora for Rimmel

I will post the rest of the looks from this photoshoot soon!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment