Wednesday 26 March 2014

#Travel Prague


This past weekend I travelled to Prague in the Czech Republic. This city has always been on my wish list and I was desperate to go. Living in London has made travelling in Europe so much easier, so I have definitely been taking advantage. This is by far my most favourite city I have ever been to! My reasons for wanting to explore new and different cities are the particular architecture of the city, the types of food and the signature style and fashion. Prague has the most beautiful and interesting architecture and I felt as if I was walking around Disney Land. Once named Bohemia, Prague possesses many Bohemian styled clothing and jewellery. 

For a day out in sunny Prague, I wore a Bohemian-style kimono over a white T-shirt and black skinny jeans. Black ankle boots and a long pendent finished off my Bohemian look. We explored Old Town Square, the Lennon Wall and Charles Bridge, to name a few, and ended with an amazing view of the city from the Prague Castle.


Kimono H&M Trend / white T-shirt Marks & Spencer / skinny jeans New Look / buckled monks Topshop / pendent necklace Accessorize / sunglasses Cotton On / bag Urban Outfitters








xx

No comments:

Post a Comment