Friday 14 February 2014

#LFW Day One: London Fashion Week


For day one of London Fashion Week, I decided to mix prints, while keeping the look androgynous: my go to style. Being LFW, I thought I should show my support for British brands and chose to wear Topshop and Asos. They are my two most favourite brands anyway, so putting this outfit together was not at all troublesome. I paired my monochrome checked trousers with a floral blouse; added a pair of black ankle boots and threw on a long black coat. I accessorized with chunky gold jewellery and a simple black crossbody. This is one of my most favourite looks to date and I was totally in my element wandering around the bustling Somerset House square, snapping pics of  well and interestingly dressed individuals before they entered the kick-off shows at LFW. I will be sharing some of the LFW street style photographs that I took soon.


Black coat with white collar Asos / floral blouse Topshop / checked trousers Topshop / frilly socks Topshop / ankle boots Topshop 



Eagle necklace Topshop / black bag with turtle detail Urban Outfitters / gold double ring River Island / gold buckle bangle Topshop / inscripted bracelet Gift / chunky gold bracelet Mango



For more exciting fashion pics from LFW and more, follow my instagram account @meganralfe.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment