Monday 21 October 2013

#WearingTheTrends The Denim Shirt

The denim shirt is a definite staple to everyone's wardrobe. I have more than one denim shirt, and I still wear each one as often as I can get away with! I put together an outfit of how I would [affordably] style the denim shirt. I love to mix textures, so a leather skirt is perfect with a denim shirt. To keep the style androgynous (my favourite trend), I added some black leather ankle boots and a fedora. To accessorize the outfit, I stacked on some gold and black bracelets with a gold watch, added a chunky black chain necklace and gold rimmed sunglasses. The look is finished off with deep pink lipstick.


Denim shirt - Pull & Bear
Leather skirt - Oasis
Burgundy fedora - Miss Selfridge
Chain necklace - Topshop
Black boots - Topshop
Sunglasses - H&M
Gold arrow bangle - Forever 21
"Love" bracelet - River Island
Gold chain bracelet - H&M
Gold bow watch - Asos
Lipstick - M.A.C (Divine Night)
Black satchel bag - Asos 

Here are some inspirational pics of how to style the denim shirt.



xx

No comments:

Post a Comment