Wednesday 30 October 2013

#WatchLove Chunky Manly Watches

I absolutely love chunky manly watches. They add an androgynous element to any outfit. I would even add a chunky watch to a feminine flirty outfit, just for some edge. My style is all about mixing menswear with feminine elements. 

I have recently found a very reasonably priced manly Avanglion watch from Y.D.E. I love the mix of the black silicon strap and rose gold links, with the large black face.


And I [obviously] went searching online for some chunky manly watches. Here are my top 6 watches that I would love right now!


From left to right: Guess // Michael Kors // Fossil // Betsey Johnson // Michael Kors // 
Karl Lagerfeld

I have pinned numerous pictures of chunky watches onto my "Accessories" board on Pinterest. Here are just a few arm candy pics from my Pinterest account.



I say, definitely, "more is MORE"!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment