Tuesday 29 October 2013

#JacketLove The Zara Jacket

While reading one of my favourite fashion blogs, Fashion Hippie Loves, Anni (the blogger) posted her daily outfit of a camel and leather jacket paired with a leather-edged full skirt. I noticed that I have this exact jacket from Zara, and wear it so often! It is so versatile and can be paired with almost any outfit. It is the perfect take on the 'camel coat', as the added leather and the cross-body zipper make it more edgy. I also love that it is cropped and the edges are pointed; very flattering! 

Image Source

Here are three different looks of mine with my Zara camel and leather jacket, proving its versatility. It not only looks good with a full skirt (above), but also with a dress, loose fitting printed trousers and high-waisted skinny jeans.


To see more of my favourite blogs, click here.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment