Tuesday 15 October 2013

#GetTheLook Boy Meets Girl

The outfit I chose today for doing some fabric shopping for my new line, is very "boy meets girl". It mixes masculine elements with some feminine flirty pieces. I paired my boyfriend jeans with a white lace top and a cropped nautical blazer. To finish off this very androgynous look, I put on my black leather brogues.



Lace top - Forever New
Nautical jacket - Foschini
Boyfriend jeans - Cotton On
Black belt - Woolworths
Had bag - River Island
Black brogues - Bull Boxer at Zoom

To get this "boy meets girl" look, here is an outfit I put together that is affordable yet right on trend! The very boyish jeans and blazer are offset by the pale pink blouse and bow bag. To add some edge to this outfit, wear some dark red lipstick.


White blazer - H&M
Boyfriend Jeans - River Island
Blouse - Uniqlo
Black fur loafers - Zara
Lipstick - M.A.C 'Indulge'
Gold watch - Michael Kors
Necklace - Forever 21
Bow Bag - Forever New

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment