Wednesday 14 August 2013

#WearingTheTrends Geometric Skort

For today's outfit, I ditched my usual wearing of trousers, and opted for a blue geometric skort.

 Skort {skrt} (noun) : A skirt in the front and shorts at the back.


Double-breasted jacket - Woolworths
Grey chunky knit - Woolworths
Geometric skort - Zara
Oversized bag - Luella
Black boots - Luella

These particular skorts from Zara seem to be the craze these days, and I think they are just wonderful! I absolutely love my skort! 

They come in a variety of colours and are reasonably priced.
www.zara.com
The black and white versions seem to be the most popular. They are so versatile and can be dressed up or down. It can be paired with a tank for a summer look, or with stockings and a knit for a winter look (like mine).



Even a few celebrities have been spotted wearing the Zara skort!
Which colour do you prefer?

I think I will definitely be going back to invest in more colours!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment