Thursday 29 August 2013

#LookOfTheDay Pretty in Pink

Today's Look of the Day follows the PINK trend that I blogged about earlier this week. Since this is a big trend of the runway, I decided to put an outfit together to show you how I would wear this trend.

I paired a pink cropped knit with pink skinny jeans and cream booties. Don't be scared to wear an outfit that is entirely one colour, as long as you keep it minimal and the accessories simple. Also, use different shades of the colour or like I did with this outfit, use a cropped top for a break between the top and bottoms. Add some edge with plum or raisin lipstick.

Pink cropped knit - Topshop
Pink skinny jeans - Only
Cluster pearl necklace - Adia Kibur at Shopbop 
Cream booties - Sole Society
Chain and quilted bag - Forever 21 
Tortoise sunglasses - Witchery
Plum lipstick - Smashbox (Plum Scene)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment