Wednesday 12 March 2014

#Travel Brighton Up Your Day


This past Sunday, I caught a bus to Brighton, a small coastal town in the south of England. It's like the British version of Coney Island in New York, or so I have been told. Since the weather was finally more summery, I decided to step out in a neon floral midi skirt. I love the midi trend, and this floral one is perfect to brighten up your summer wardrobe. I paired it with a cropped white tank over a black lace bralet. I had so much fun enjoying the "amusement park-esque" sights of Brighton, opposite the promenade buildings with their peeling paint and rusted railings. I explored The Lanes, the quaint but crowded shopping district of Brighton, which felt like I was strolling the streets of Camden. The stores were full of vintage clothing, antique furniture and random trinkets: just what I love! I spent the day feasting on chocolate and banana crepes and ended with some fish and chips on the pebbled beach.


Floral midi Topshop / lace bralet Urban Outfitters / cropped tank Topshop / gold bangle Topshop / gold ring River Island / black bib necklace Oasis

floral pink midi skirt topshop brighton inside my closet 2014

Oversized cardigan Dahlia at Topshop / cut out shoes Asos








xx

No comments:

Post a Comment