Wednesday 23 October 2013

#FinallyFound Valentino Inspired Shoes


How AMAZING are these Valentino shoes? I cannot get over how much I am in love!! They are just the perfect accessory to take a look from casual to chic. Their signature studded straps and patent leather pointed toes will add a chic edge to any outfit.


But until I can afford some of these beauties, I have settled with some black suede Valentino-inspired pumps I recently bought from Mr Price. 


They are super cute and chic. I dressed them with some ripped denims and a polka dot blouse. To keep the edgy element that my new shoes ooze, I added a black leather cropped biker jacket.



Cropped biker jacket - Jay Jay's
Polka dot blouse - Zara
Ripped jeans - Zara
Black pumps - Mr Price
Gold rimmed sunglasses - The Lot
Handbag - River Island

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment