Tuesday 16 July 2013

#GetTheLook Winter Blacks

Apologies for my absence over the last few weeks... I have been on holiday in the sticks, where fashion does not play a role AT ALL!

So thankfully, I am back in Cape Town again and can resume my love for fashion and dressing up.

So to kick start this next half of the year, here is how to wear all black during winter, without having to look scary and gothic, and instead super fashionable!

When wearing an all black outfit, mix textures to make your outfit more exciting and not too plain. I love this outfit (below) because it mixes beading, leather, zips and Melton.


The leather collared black coat is my favourite, and it is from Woolworths! (Can you believe it?) If the black coat doesn't do it for you, there is also a grey coat in the same style, also from Woolworths.


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment